Saturday, June 17, 2017

Spring/Summer Fixer Uppers




It's that time of year!  Spring has Sprung and we've got the "Fixer Upper" Bug!  Sean and I (and Aria) have been wanting to fix up the exterior of our home for some time.  The exterior paint color pallet was not our favorite and we'd been tucking away some ideas for some time.  After saving up some money over a period of time, while working on smaller interior projects, we decided to add some curb appeal to our little home.  We painted and applied new trim to the exterior of our home and we are just in love with the improvements!  I'll be adding a blog post later showing the before and after and our color palette =). For now, I wanted to share the  
Succulent Address Planter Box 
that we created as a personal touch!  I'd been browsing Pinterest for some time scouring for ideas of how to give the exterior some character and from those inspirations, Sean and I built, Stained, and Planted to come up with this! 

You can FOLLOW and/or BROWSE my PINTEREST account by clicking HERE!



WHAT YOU NEED:
5" "Modern" Address Numbers - We used some we purchased from Lowes
Pine Project Wood - We used 6" Width
Wood Stain - We used the Olympic Brand in Semi-Transparent - Mahogany
Non-Lint Cloths
Soil
Succulents/Flowers of your Choice
Screws
Screw Gun


Let us know what you think! =) 

💚The Gordons

No comments:

Post a Comment