Saturday, April 16, 2016

Baby's First Days Survival Gift Box for New Parents

I've always been a fan of putting together little "Kits" as gifts for friends and family.  I love to fill them with practical items that I know will come in handy.  I've always made sure to put thought into the gifts I give because I never wanted to be the person who gives the gift that no one will ever get around to using.  When my sister in law had my niece Avery last year, I put together a little box for them of things they might need or would be super convenient to have nearby in the first couple weeks home with baby.  When two great friends of ours had their brand new baby girl this last week, I knew that I definitely wanted to put one together for her and her guy as well.  While it is geared more for mom, I added a couple treats for dad as well.

I found the cute box at Target (which is pretty neat because they can use it to put things in later or reuse as well)

Here is a list of Items I included in the Box:
-Witch Hazel
-Mother's Milk
-GoldFish
-Pampers Baby Wipes
-Purel Hand Sanitizer
-Trail Mix Packages
-Extra Strength Tylenol
-Kleenex Tissues
-M&Ms
-EOS Chapstick
-Mini Cocoa Butter Vaseline (Seriously, How cute is that mini container?)
-Cheez-Its
-Altoids
-Apple
-Cuties (Not Pictured)
-Lindor Chocolates

Other Items you may consider when creating your Box:
-Kava Stress Relief Tea
-Piroulines
-Glade Candle
-Always Overnight Pads
-Dutch Bros/Peets/Starbucks Coffee Gift Card
-Water Bottle
-Breast Pads
-Tuck's Medicated Pads
-Pacifiers
-Baby Onesie
-Other Various Snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment