Wednesday, December 23, 2015

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks!
How big is baby? Baby Love is the size of a winter melon.



Total weight gain/loss:  20 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Long sleeve shirts, yoga pants, boots, and scarves.
Sleep: has been harder.  She's a wiggler and wakes up every morning around 4:30am when Daddy is leaving for work.  I've been using Doterra lavender essential oils at night and it really helps me sleep (Aside from having to got to the bathroom 8-12 times a night) 

Best moment this week: Watching Daddy play with the heel of her foot through my belly.
Movement: She's moving all over.  I can feel her moving on different sides of my belly now that she's getting bigger.  She loves to shove her heel into my rib cage.  It's not the best feeling, but it feels good to know shes so active.

 Food cravings:  Orange Juice mixed with Apple Juice and these smoothies we got from Costco.
Food Aversions: Chicken mostly

Gender: BABY GIRL!
Labor Signs:  Well, we made it past the two week pre-term possibility.  The good news-We got a lot done and we're pretty much ready for baby girl to be here.  Now we're just playing the waiting game...On Saturday, I was having contractions about a minute and a half long and 4-4 1/2 minutes apart.  We decided to make our second trip to the hospital.  When we got there, they slowed and became a lot less regular.  They ended sending me home after about 3 hrs. of monitoring.  I'm now closer to 3cm. and about 80% effaced.  Baby is closer to a +1 station.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  EXHAUSTION, sciatic, hip pain, lower back pain, sore chest, and inconsistant contractions.
Belly Button in or out?  It's almost out
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, getting a good nights sleep, and salami sandwiches.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little Miss for the first time, hoping the experience turns out to be a special one.
Upcoming appointments/events: 38 week appt. next Wednesday (If we get there)  Christmas is this Friday.  I'm hoping we get past the holidays!
Milestones:  Making it to nearly 38 weeks!  Baby's due date is in 15 days.  It's so surreal.  Grandma got us the bedding for baby girl's bedroom =)

Baby Aria's Bedding - Thank you Grandma =) 
Friday is Christmas, so I decided to put together a special gift for my Sean.
A New Dad Survival Kit!
I tried to put together all of Sean's favorites. 

Here's a list of all the things I put in the kit:
-Dad's Root Beer
-Dr. Pepper (His Favorite Soda)
-Red Bull
-Reese's Pieces
-Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
-Reese's Peanut Butter Snowman
-Wet Ones
-Tylenol Extra Strength
-Trident Gum-Watermelon Twist
-Clorox Bleach Wipes
-Axe Deoderant and Body Wash
-Pistachios
-Ear Plugs
-Johnson and Johnson First Aid Kit
-'Dada' baby book by: Jimmy Fallon
-$20 GameStop Gift Card


No comments:

Post a Comment