Tuesday, October 6, 2015

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks!
How big is baby? Baby Girl is the length of a Green Onion
 
Total weight gain/loss:  Up about 12 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Maternity Shorts and Jeans (Monique let me Borrrow =)
Sleep: Some good nights/some bad nights

Best moment this week: We got to help Dad with getting ready for Halloween
Movement: Baby Girl is beginning to Roll around a lot more.

 Food cravings:  Fruits
Food Aversions: None in particular, but I have a hard time with sugars, my stomach gets upset.

Gender: BABY GIRL!
Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  EXHAUSTION
Belly Button in or out?  In
What I miss:  Sleeping on my Tummy, Sushi, Having Energy
What I am looking forward to: The Baby Shower next Month =)
Upcoming appointments/events: Prenatal Glucose Screening this week and Ultrasound to check my cervix.
Milestones:  Bigger Movements =)  We finished our Registry and got the Baby Shower and ManShower invitations out early.


No comments:

Post a Comment